Best Husband of the Year Award


dec 31 161, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

goes to...The Dude. Hands down.

Why, you ask? Prove it, you ask? Ship him to your house to borrow for a week, you ask?
ha.

My husband rocks. And He doesn't just rock rockband. he does that too. But he rocks everything. Get this: When this post, well, posts and while you are reading this hilarious funny, wonderfully written, engagingly fascinating blog post, I, the writer, will be fast asleep. Upstairs. In my King size bed. Alone.

ALONE!! Can you hear me world, ALONE!

My darling wonderful thoughtful sexy husband will get up with the kids tomorrow morning, feed them, change them, entertain them..while I sleep in.

Don't hate.

Ok, so he won't feed them both - Miss A won't accept anything less than boob, but if we time it right I'll feed her when she wakes up, and then get 3 blissed out hours in bed fast asleep before her next meal time.

But that doesn't matter. He will still take full non-boob control over the kids so his poor wife can sleep in, her most cherished activity in the world.

I love him.

And you can't have him. So there.

1 comment:

babymagic said...

wow...lucky!!! ENJOY it!!!! u deserve it!