Following the herd

I usually I like to think of myself as a pretty unique person. Someone a little different, listening to the beat of my own drummer, dancing to my own tune, painting with my own colours.
I like to dress with a twist, be the first to do an activity, heck, I was using my mom's 1970's crockpot back before crock pots were cool again! See, told you I was unique.

But in this one case, I'm afraid I have to admit I'm following the herd. I shall hang my head in shame.

I, redcanuck, hereby proclaim myself for

TEAM EDWARD!

That's right ladies, Edward is the way I roll. Or would like to roll. Or would like to roll with, oh baby baby. Grrr baby. Roar. Pant pant. whimper. groan.
Sorry to make you blush. My bad. Moving on

What I find the most interesting is that as much as I long for, lust after, crave Edward (preferably a human man like Edward, sorry), I know that we would drive each other insane. I don't take well to authority. I'm my own woman, ROAR! I like to wear the pants (sorry husband, but you know it's true). I'm opinionated, bull-headed and am not a fan of people who are...well, to be frank, like me! Edward and I would do nothing but lock horns and fight fight fight. Yet, there will always be a little kernel inside me that kinda likes the idea of being taken care of and protected by a big strapping man.

WHAT?! I did not just say that. Not me, Ms. Stubborn as nails redhead dictator.


but it's true. oh man it's true. Dammit, just don't tell anyone, okay?!


Now please excuse me while I go read the books for the fourth time.

Pant pant... whimper... groan.
Sorry.

2 comments:

claudia b said...

oh yeah, Team Edward all the way - I'd love to exchange blog links :D

Claudia

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

TOO funny! I am just reading Twilight for the first time!

Steph