What do you do with your best friend?

The hubster is off enjoying a guy night with his best friend, and it got me to thinking. I know, I know, scary thing eh? Me, thinking? It's all kinds of wrong, and I will be the first to admit it. Yet thinking I was. and nothing catastrophic happened so I might do it again one day. maybe. we'll see.

But I digress...

The hub and his "buddy" are off in some foreign country watching some crazy ass band do some crazy ass show having their guy time, and I starting thinking about what friends do. The hubs and his bud are all about the music, they are band geeks. Seriously, i have pictures to prove it. Just don't ask if I was a band geek, because *someone* might pipe in and let you know I even went to band camp. That certain *someone* had better not pipe up and share my band camp status on threat of death. oh wait...I just did share that, didn't I? Huh. oups. Well, in my defense, I didn't play flute. I played Baritone. BIG difference, thank god!
So, back to the hubs...now the two of them do music stuff together, like go to concerts, and rock out in our various basements to what can only be described as screechy thumpity bump stuff. I don't roll that way at all.

I'm more into spa bonding days and chick flicks with my best friend. And I stay as far far away from heavy metal as I can. Give me some Dixie Chicks or Britney (it's ok if you want to laugh at me, I know you secretly love her too. admit it, it's ok. the first step is admitting you have a problem). My best friend and I definitely stay far away from anythign involving some 20,000 other people, especially if it's at such a venue as you can safely assume that the majority are unwashed. That's the beauty of spas. You know that even if a stinker comes in, she's not staying that way for long. Halleluja amen! Bring on the essential oils!

I've had various best friends growing up, and not once did I feel the need to go girate with 20,000 other people just for fun. Let alone in another country. I've had ballet best friends, Ringette best friends, French Immersion best friends...and, once, I had a boy best friend, but that ended when he couldn't keep his hands to himself

Photobucket

I"m just too hot for my own good

No comments: