Find Waldo!

Photobucket

Nothing spectacular, just your run of the mill normal parental shot of one's offspring. Nothing to see, here, mosey on by. But wait...huh?
What's that?

Let's take a second and ponder this snapshot, k?

Sure you've got the cute kid. Check! More than cute really, but I'm biased. As this is my blog though, I get the final say, and daaaaamn she's cute.

But behind her, there's something that shouldn't be there. Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?



That's right, little boy underwear. Lightening McQueen underwear for those of you in-the-know.

And you wanna know why the underwear are there?

Because, my dear imaginary friends, my son refuses to wear clothes on his bottom half. And it is driving me bonkers.

It is also why out of the 15 or so different shots I took of this next scene, this is the only one fit to upload to a public domain. I cannot tell you how many darn photos are stuck on my hardrive never to see the light of day because someone's boy bits are not covered. And darn it, it's getting annoying!
Photobucket

No comments: