I will never understand kids and toys

I won't. I really will never get it. Why one day something is not cool, it's boring, it's beyond passe, and the next it is the hottest ticket in the house. Why is that?! Can someone please explain that to me? Mr. Man is the KING of this attitude. His fondness for toys is as fleeting as Britney Spear's underwear. He goes from toy to toy to toy without looking back at the path of destruction in his wake. It's tiring to watch, let alone clean up when he's done. Implying I do clean it up, and, well, let's not go there, ok? My mom might one day read this.

The Toy de jour is this fisher price school bus
Photobucket

It has been in his toy arsenal for over TWO years! two whole years it has sat on a shelf (or laye donit's sid eon the floor, if we're being real, the whole clenaing thing and all) not being played with. Yet now, out of the blue, Mr. Man is all about the schoolbus. And he has his pirate little people driving it. Whom he calls "Pirate babies". Ouie vey

There is one exception to this rule. Her name is pink baby. She's a....pink baby. I hope I didn't confuse youthere. keep up now!

This ugly polyester and plastic *thing* has been his love muffin for longer than I can count. Why he love sit I have no clue. It drive sme bonkers. Nt that it's pink, cause i'm not all into the whole boys-can't-like-pink thing. I'm all for boys and pink. Bring it! it's the polyester and plastc part. Drives.me.bonkers.


it is true love
Photobucket

No comments: