It's snowing!!

Like oh-my-god Becky, look at her....huh, wait a second, that's not quite right...

The fire inside is dying, my dear we're still good-byeing.... nope, not right again

It's so hard to feel right baby
When I'm travelin' around and you're far behind
Guy, I wish I could see my lady, girl, I hope you don't mind, 'cos ...ugh, not right again! Although I'll give a bright shiny penny to the first person who can name that band!!

ok seriously, it's snowing. Considering I'm Canadian, and live in the self proclaimed snow belt of my province, this shouldn't be sucha shocker. But what IS a shocker is that I LOVE SNOW!!! ok, ok, enough boo-ing. And you there in California can stop laughing at me now. thanks. Snow is cool! Snow is pretty!! snow is...awesome fun!

A few years ago, pre-kids, I used to be able to actually get out and take pictures in the snow.

Photobucket

now, if I get out to take pictures of the snow, i, through no fault of my own, end up taking pictures of the kids.

Photobucket

and who came blame me, how cute is that face?!

No comments: