How do you do tuna?

Tuna Salad is one of those recipes that can be as diverse as...well, the fashions at the Golden Globes. Some recipes can be as harmonious and breathtaking as those on the best dressed list, and the unfortunate few as unappealing as the worst dressed out there. With both the GG and tuna recipes, I often find myself wondering what the hell the people responsible were thinking.

I like myself a simple tuna salad. But of course, like everything else about me, it's gotta be a bit quirky. Tuna, Mayo, a little dijon mustard, some celery for crunch, a bit of green onion for a kick, and a dash or two or cayenne pepper to keep ya on your toes. yum.

But people, listen to me - you cannot forget the bread. The bread is more than just an accessory, more than a mere package. A good bread will showcase a good tuna recipe like the most gorgeous dresses hug a body. A bad bread will have people calling even the best tuna recipe something completely disdainful, like Renee Zelwegger!

I'd like to think it's a keeper recipe. It's not boring, and to me, boring is a fate worst than death.

Mr Man would like to vouch for my recipe :)

Photobucket

No comments: