Name that face

Kids are hilarious. Kids are fun. Kids are original. Kids, well, my kids are even better than that :D

But sometimes, I just cannot stop laughing at the faces I capture on my camera. It's almost a little game with myself - how many faces can I catch?

Like this one:
Photobucket

ANy guesses what he's thinking/saying? because honestly, nothing is funnier than what he actually was saying.

But i'm not sure ou can handle it. Can you handle it? I dunnooooo. Are you sitting down? No beverages nearby? No cat at your feet? Empty bladder?
ok, well get ready. get set...
"mom you have BEEEWBIES!"

yeah. bewbies. gotta love little boys.



Now my daughter.
Photobucket

Contemplating something heavy. Something earth shattering. Something that will change the course of human evolution as we know it. Something....like boobs. my boobs. that's right, she's contemplating what is, to her, the centre of her universe. She got a hold of me while we were laying onthe floor, and decided that after she was done nursing she needed to really think about how this all works. I was lucky enough to have the camera nearby.


And why yes, these two photos were taken about 3 seconds apart :D Gotta love auto focus!

No comments: