I'm having heart palpitations

As we get ready to put write one of the biggest cheques of our lives to cover the down payment on our NEW HOUSE (!), I find myself looking out the corner of my eye and mentally accessing the packing that is ahead of me. And then I cry.

Photobucket

I hate packing, oh bloody hell do I hate packing. I start out all organized, and the first 1/4 of my packing is perfect, flawless, well organized and practically professional. Then I realize how much is left to do, break out the booze and by the end I have tiny shoe boxes labeled "Christmas cards 2006". Those tiny boxes make my slaves, errm, I mean friends, bonkers. I can't blame them.

Photobucket

I'm not a good packer.

Photobucket


You'd think I would be! Before out house, Hubby and I have moved a total of 6 times in the past 8.5 years. Holy cow, that is alot! Startled myself there with that number, I think I need a minute to compose myself.

Sorry.

ok, i'm back. wow. Why is it that I still suck at packing on move #7? Anyone, Anyone? Bueller, Bueller? (name that movie!)

Photobucket

I need to go curl up in a corner and rock myself to sleep now. Packing, with two kids? There is not enough Rum to put in my coke to get me through this!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh, I hear ya....I HATE packing! Whenever we move, I just purge like crazy...I would much rather throw things out than pack them.