Why i love my BabyHawk, edition 57808746

I love it. My babyhawk, my hero. oh boy, it is my saviour. The love of my mom-life. The gleaming sword of my mothering arsenal. It's awesome. And I love it. Have I said that enough? Cause I could keep going. i luuuurve it!

My beautiful, opinionated, strong willed, independent daughter has a thing about it too. And thankfully, our opinions align. She loves it. It's her saviour. It's love of her infant life. The gleaming sword of her baby arsenal. She feels the love, tonight. oh yes, yes she does.

Well, actually, maybe not all the time, since to be honest, she spends a big chunk of the time she's in it..asleep
Photobucket

I can't blame her though, it's comfy. she's with her peeps. It's comfy. She's with her peeps. it's comfy...what else can a 9 month old want? or an 8 month old? 7 month old? or any month she's been since the beautious baby hawk joined our family. She's been enjoying hanging out, and sleeping, in it since day 1. And the photo ops when she falls asleep! Oh man, any photographer could only ever DREAM of the cuteness that results. Like the above. And below. cute. personified

Photobucket

Many of her life experiences so far have been while safety tucked into the babyhawk. Countless trips to the grocery store, park, library, mall...all in her babyhawk.
There's also been the trip to cut down our christmas tree. The zoo. Science Centre. House hunting. van shopping, a wedding, Halowe'en trick or treating. Basically anywhere I've been in the past 9 months, she's been, in the babyhawk.

And it's not just me getting in on the action either.

Daddy's a fan
Photobucket

Grandma's a fan
Photobucket

And Nana, well, let's just say Nana wants to have the babyhawk bronzed when we're done. she's a fan.

And as for myself...yeah. I'm a fan
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

I've been considering treating myself to a babyhawk but not sure I can justify! I already have a Mei Tai, two wraps, a peanut shell and an ergo that is on its way to me....hmmmmm. Can I get it by DH without him noticing?

Anonymous said...

nak.. that is so cool that your mom wears her!!!!