When the kids get annoying...

Throw 'em out in the snow. And make 'em work.


Woot Woot!! Either their complaining gets muffled through the thick scarf, or they actually *gasp* enjoy themselves long enough to stop the mind-numbing, brain liquifying whining!

Doesn't he look HAPPY?! Joyous?! Overcome with thankfullness that I, his mother, enable him to enjoy the great big outdoors?!


Wait, it's not just my kid, right?

I mean, isn't this why we had kids, so they would eventually take over the cooking and cleaning and shoveling so we could sit and eat bonbons?


NO?


oh.

My bad.

2 comments:

babymagic said...

lol...I LOVE it....ur little boy looks super happy to be shovelling snow at his almost 3 year old state..hehe. :) very cute.

Unknown said...

Aww, I love these pictures. I totally wish I had bought one of those hats for Boo!