Meet Pirate Baby



Being the proud new owner of a "Magic Bullet", i've been on a bit of a baby food making kick. Which is ironic all in itself since my 10 month old baby girl refuses any and all food.
But we won't go there.
We won't go there because you do not need to hear about the puke fests that result from any attempt at getting a spoon into her mouth. No you do not want to hear about it. It's bad. It's curdled. It's STANKY. and...huh, guess I just told you about it, eh? sorry. my bad.

Considering her disdain of spoons, we've also been doing a bit of what's called baby led weaning - basically offering bit size pieces of food for her to self-feed. She licks to lick the food, which given her tongue size isn't actually all that surprising. yet there is no food in mouth.

But I digress,

During my bullet food making marathon, my son decided that I needed some assistance. Assistance in the form of his little people pirate, affectionately known as "Pirate Baby". Allow me to introduce you to Pirate Baby. World, Pirate Baby. Pirate Baby, World.
There, now we are all friends.


Now if that wasn't a discombobulated post, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Taran also refuses a spoon so we are also following Baby Led Weaning - just this last week he turned a corner and has been chowing down on pasta and sauce, broccoli, carrots, green beans and pizza crusts!