Bridesmaid for rent

I am a damn good bridesmaid. D-A-M-N good.

Hmm, what's that? Humility is calling? Well, then I guess it's a good thing I've got call waiting, because I"m on the other line with Big Ego, and Big Ego doesn't like being put on hold.

I am a damn good bridesmaid.

Available immediately. Willing to travel. Specialized in invitation design and addressing, able to work with diverse personalities. Enthusiastic, fun loving and potential for emotional attachment. Proven hostessing abilities, supplying own platters, punch bowls and ladels. Shower decorations included. Bachelorette Penis necklace and cup extra, willing to negotiate group rates. Comes with steel reinforced gut sucker inner for baby belly,
Strapless corset to limit bloopers. May have some dental concerns.

Reply to redcanuck.com



No comments: