Where's my bubble, dammit?!

*psst*

I heard a rumour.

A rumour that said that some people out there have, get this - personal space.

*swoon* *thunk*

ouch, my head hurts. I guess I just couldn't handle the idea of having...*choke* personal space. That would be, like...wow. Sitting by myself on the couch? Peeing without an audience? Peeing with, wait for it, wait for it...the door CLOSED! A shower, alone! A lap in which to eat my dinner (err, I eat all my meals at the kitchen table, of course. right. sure.). Two legs which I can move without little hands grabbing at my pant legs.

man. oh man, that sounds like puuuure heaven to me. I love my little rugrats more than life itself, but the temptation to have a personal space bubble for just five minutes is a bit overwhelming!

You know what really chaps my...um, butt? The kids are in bed. Hello bubble, right? no. not quite. We also have two cats who think that our laps are their own personal beds.

I am ready for my bubble now, thanks!

2 comments:

babymagic said...

lol...u are tooo funny!!!!!

I love that. I don't remember what it was like to pee with the door closed anymore. Can't remember...haha.

:)

Anonymous said...

***Sigh*** I just want to pee by myself once and not get high fives every time I go potty...***Sigh***