Coming soon, to a computer terminal near you...

more redcanuck. Just not now. or maybe tomorrow. but soon. real soon. I promise. yes, you can trust me. I'm canadian!

We're home, I have my two little munchkins tucked into bed, a glass of very strong alcohol in my hand, some fenugreek warming my belly and a book in my hand trying desperately to erase the last 3 days of hospital living from my poor tired anxious brain. The horror. The raw horror...ugh, i won't go there. Just promise me some thing. don't ever, ever, spend time in the pediatric ward of a pediatric hospital. You won't be the same person coming out as you went in.

Alright, i'm out before this turns into a drunk post where my typing deteriorates even more than normal and I start telling you I love you soooooooo much. or something :)

later homies!

No comments: