Play with me!


Play with me!, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

While not "photographically" correct, being as the subject is centered and the lighting is off and yada yada yada, this picture speaks to me.

You see, if you were ever to meet my son, the very first thing he would say to you would be "I need you to come play with me!"

Strangers and family alike, he will take them by the hand and led them into his lair....or playroom, you know, the same thing for him.

Once he gets you once, he knows your weakness. If you manage to make an escape, factoring in the cramped knees from being forced to sit at a kid sized table and be served tea for hours on end, then power to you! But be warned.

He will get you. Oh yes, he will hunt you and find you and get you.

Nobody can get away. He doesn't discriminate - he'll get his baby sister right up to his great grandmother.

No comments: