It's obvious.

As an almost-thirty year old woman, I just cannot comprehend the inner workings of a almost-three year old boy's brain.

This, this is my son. You already know him. But did you also know that he has a band-aid fetish? And that this doozy has been attached to his noggin for almost TWO whole weeks now?


I don't know what I am more confused about. A cheapie bandaid lasting 2 weeks, or *wanting* a bandaid attached for two weeks.

It's just so wrong. It's all kinds of wrong.

Like I said, It's obvious, I just cannot comprehend the inner workings of an almost-three year old boy's brain.

But really, ew? EW? EWWWWWWWWW!

thank god he's cute. I can only imagine all the gross stuff I have to look forward to in the coming years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo...is the band aid still on?

Red said...

lol, no, i finally laid down the law. His skin underneath was started to get all irritated anyways, so it was time :)