Which of you

stole my camera and took this picture? Because I didn't. What the heck is it? Huh, my son's orange pants, abandoned as always outside the bathroom. But *why* is there a picture of his pants? I have no idea. I swear I did not take this photo. I have better things to do. Monumental things, earth shatteringly important things. I've got things people. No time for pictures of orange pants.

So why the heck do I have a picture of them?


And dang it, it's in focus?! WHY?!?!


How can I sleep tonight with such a mystery hanging over my head?! HOW i ask you?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote out a huge long comment to serve as a general comment on different aspects of your blog, and snippets of things I have heard about you (and the fact that you are moving), oh - and there was some hero worship for you being a better blogger than I - in that I almost never post in my half dozen blogs... I tried to sign in with open ID and lost it... DANG IT! Here is try number 2!

Red said...

hi! Sorry to hear about the lost comment, I hate when that happens! Do tell the snippets you've heard...inquiring minds need to know! The moving is indeed true, April is the big date. So much to do before then!

Anonymous said...

Really it was more like a snippet... That you were moving - maybe east... We are also moving - our move out date is March 31st. We are headed to Manitoba... We must visit before you/we go. I guess your neighbour will miss you! That is too bad... What is taking you away from the Granola City? ttys

Red said...

Manitoba is a very cool place, enjoy! Have fun moving, I'm already pulling my hair out trying to get organize *to* pack! We are indeed going east, it's closer to our family and friends, which as the kids grow up is feeling more important, ya know?