Maka da baby food

Not like my daughter actually eats real people food, so lord knows why I keep making baby food, but I do. She won't go to kindergarden on a diet of breastmilk, so she's bond to eat...eventually. An when that time comes, I will be prepared. And what better thing to make into baby food that chicken noodle soup? nothing. Nothing I tell you, nothing. veggies. protein. fiber. yum

Maka da soup. done!

Puree.

That's my magic Bullet. I love it. It's almost my favourite bullet. yeah...


scrap into mini muffin tins.


Splurge and buy the silicon ones, it makes popping out the soup posicles easier. And the size is just right for those mesh feeders. perfect.


Freeze. Done.

see how easy it is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahhhhh ha ha ha...so what IS your favorite bullet? Just curious?!?

Red said...

errr, well, lol, it's a colour...a metallic colour, and that's all I'm gonna say!