Spring!!

Soon, soon, we will see spring outside, and not just as a date on the calendar.

It's started - there is no more snow on the ground (weeee!), the temperature goes up into the positives (every once in a while) and we have donned our spring jackets!

Putting away winter jackets has got to be one of the high lights of spring time. After wearing it for 6 months straight, it gets old. Real old. It's so nice to wash it one final time and put it away in storage. Spring jackets are just so happy!

Miss A, in particular, has a pretty sweet spring jacket. My gorgeous girl gets compliments on it all the time.
Which I always find hilarious, because let's face it...I have no fashion sense. How I manage to dress my daughter in such a way as to always get compliments is beyond me. My own clothes are uninspired at the best, and embarrassing at the worst. But we won't go there.

No comments: