la photo

"la photo", as I plan on digitally signing all of the kidlet photos from now on, is a tongue in cheek name that I came up with. "L" is the first letter of my son's name, and "A" is the first letter of my daughter's name. Combined, they just so happen to make "la", which in french translates to "the".

In my quirky sense of humour "la photo" makes me giggle on so many levels it just felt right. So "la photo" was born.

Just in case you were wondering.
I wouldn't want you to be laying in bed at night, sweating in confusion, unable to figure out WHY, dear god WHY i would do such a thing. What does "la photo" mean? Why would red choose it? Why is the sky blue, grass green and why the hell are Maple Leaf tickets so ridiculously expensive? You know, all those pressing questions that head up good ol' google

No comments: