A new obsession

I admit it, I am obsessed with another TV show. I never claimed to be anything but a TV junkie - I love me some TV. In my defence, I do seem to fall for the off-thebeaten-path kind of shows, and this is no exception.




Ice Road Truckers




Just look at that title people. Ice Road...truckers what the...? yeah, only in Canada man. And only on the History channel!!
The dudes are hardcore man. -40 degree weather, driving on frozen lakes, and all for the diamonds. I think I'm in love.

Alex is my personal favourite.

You can just see he's half crazy, in a northerner crazy as a fox kinda way. Freaking hilarious.

Watch it. Wednesday nights.


And then check out Heli-loggers, Axmen, Cities of the Underworld, Warriors...oh baby, my butt is tingling just thinking about all the good shows on the history channel!



I'm a nerd, aren't I?

No comments: