I think we can keep her

For most boys, going 3 days without seeing their little sister would be a very cool treat. A blissful vacation. A heaven sent break from the annoying little squirt who insists on fallowing you around and drooling on all your toys. Err, sorry about the drooling big brother. SO sorry. I'll see you tomorrow ;)

But wait, no, this isn't about me, the poor younger sister, the poor poor ignored youngest child, left to run wild while her older brother gets all.the.attention. No tonly is it not about me, but I also don't have any long lasting issues surrounding being the youngest. Nope, not me.

Now, *my* youngest won't have the same fate. Why? Because not only is she neither ignored or left to run wild, but her older brothe ris quite fond of her.

Quite fond indeed


I think what he missed the most while in the hospital was his sister.

All together now....awe!

No comments: