Let's talk about me

This morning, I ran around my house shrieking in fear, disillusionment and pure, unadulterated self pity.

And it wasn't because the dirty dishes had begun to grow things. Or having a stain on my carpet that freakishly resembles John Lennon.

No. It was because I read this:

"And the color for Spring 2009? May we have the envelope: sexy, feminine magenta is the shade you must have. Doo.Ri, Matthew Williamson and Adam Lippes used magenta freely in their collections. And magenta, bless it, flatters nearly every skin tone."

Why, dear lord WHY?! Did we not do enough hot pink in the 1980's?! Did we not learn our lesson?

And why, i beg you, why do red heads always get the shaft? Nobody, especially myself, want to see my pasty butt and red hair wearing ANY form of magenta. You LIE website, you LIE. Magenta, bless it ugly ass self, does not flatter red heads.

No comments: