I ran away and joined the circus

It was fabulous. Trapeze artist, clown, juggler, elephants...

oh wait, that's just my three year old. Huh. And the circus was just my half packed house. Huh. Not nearly as fun - all the popcorn and peanut shells on the floor are waiting for ME to clean them up, not some faceless cleaning wonder. That part sucks.

Not that I'm admitting to popcorn and peanuts on my floor.

Cause I'm not

And you can't make me

So there

naner naner

Right

ok then. um...moving on...

Miss A got new teeth!

2 comments:

sarasmile77 said...

Hey, Red, it's Sara (etoile/bohemianbride). I can't believe your big beautiful baby girl! Are you on facebook? If so, friend me, Sara Griswell. Your blog is beautiful, glad to see you're doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Look at that toothy smile. She is so cute but it kind of makes me sad to see her toothy smile...she had the best gummy smile ever!!!