to.sleep.the.sleep.of.a.baby

My baby girl is a dream sleeper. She sleeps. Alot. Through alot of noise. an dmovement. And her two year old brother poking he rinthe eye. But that's a story for another day.

This is how she sleeps


and this


and this


She's good at it. She's even cute while she sleeps. I know I can't pull that off. I drool. It's not pretty. it's not dry either, but I bet you already knew that. I also snore, and hog the bed. I have a very understanding husband. But of course he's a blanket hog, so the whole bed stealing is one of those "which comes first, the chicken or the egg?" questions. Do I spread out in bed, leaving him to grab the blankets and roll over, or does he grab the blankets and roll, leaving me to follow the blankets across the bed? We'll never know. Well, we'd know if we were awake, but since the problem is sleep, we'll never know. Basically, we are well matched in bed. He snores too. But I digress.

Thankfully, she's a good sleeper. She puts up with both of our snoring. Of course, she's inherited my bed hogging, so it's now me clinging to the rails. oh how fun, i have a new respect for my husband!

No comments: