Only a five month hiatus, not too shabby!


The grass is green here finally, much to everyone's pleasure!



Funnily enough, now everyone's complaining about the heat. There is just no pleasing us pesky canadians, I tell ya!!



To anyone who actually tried to stop by and see what was going on in my little corner of the universe, my deepest apologies!! Life got away from me it seemed.



Life, indeed, has been busy. I not only chased after a wild and crazy toddler for 5 months, but I was also was busy giving birth, nursing a wee girlie, changing diapers, washing diapers, washing clothes, changing clothes, longing for sleep, feeding my household...and maybe cleaning a toilet or two. There's been a lot of caffeine consumption.



So...did you catch the mention of my wee girlie? I hope so, because I am more than excited to share my news with the world, I now have a wee girlie to fawn over, to dress up in itty bitty pink dresses, cute pink diapers and snuggle up in fluffy pink blankets. My crazy lady had better like pink, because lord knows I'm not tired of it yet! She's been fawned over by multitudes, there is no denying she's got the power, that one. As the poor youngest child, she needs all the attention she can get, what with having to *make do* with all her brother's hand me downs. err, maybe not all of them, I don't recall him having much pink. Fairy diapers, yes, but not too much pink!



And much to her future dismay, I'm sure, I am now the proud owner of a Canon rebel, which means I can now produce pictures I could only dream of before. Manual focus, zoom lenses, adjusting all those fancy smancy photo thingies like aperture, fstops, exposure, shutter speed...all this is now in my power. I'm still a little high on the power trip!



Have I scared you away yet? I hope not, as there are fun things to come! Are you ready for them? hmmm? Are you sure? Feel free to take a minute and ponder it. Think hard. Are you sure? Really sure? double dog dare sure? you are? oh good. ok, then, well, sit back, relax, and be prepared to laugh, cry, and whine along with me on my adventures in being a mommy squared...the diapers, the food, the laundry, the tickles, the meltdowns, the sleep deprivation, i will share it all. that is your warning!

No comments: