Nostalgic

Good times, good times. I've been browsing through my online photo albums, having a hoot unearthing photo from way back in 2004. I've had a great run of fun times, good friends and grand adventures in the past 4 years. I came across this photo though, and just fell in love all over again with the light and the architecture


I remember how the building just seemed to glow, it was a very magical moment, even to one as cynical as me!

It was taken in Chicago, on a trip I just cannot believe I went on! A group of women, none of whom any of us had every met IRL, decided to do a get together. And meet. in person. in chicago!! I drove 12 hours with a good friend who was also in the group (ok, so I lied, I did know someone! lol) to be there. It was an amazing weekend, I think of those women often, and how all our lives have changed since. I was 3 months pregnant with my son at the time, as was another one of the women (our sons were born a mere 20 minutes apart!), so this trip had extra special meaning.

We did alot of fun things.

The ferris wheel was a huge hit

6 women giggling like pre-teens!



Another album I stumbled across was a camping weekend with a good couple friends. Interestingly, the weekend I would up pregnant with my son, but we won't tell him that. Ok? sound like a plan? Just you, me, and the while wide world, I'm sure he'll never find out...
The night I got pregnant...I mean the first night there (work with me here people!) we had the most beautiful sunset



If you are thinking our tents were a little close, remember that the copious amounts of alcohol containers consumed are not visible, so nobody was hearing anything! And then go wash your mind out with soap, you dirty gutter mind you!


Another album I stumbled across had pictures from a Blue Jays game


hey, they were free tickets!

and yet another from a cottage weekend


Which looks mighty inviting next to this goody found in yet a while different album



Looking through old photo albums is definitely going to stya on my list of things to do on a slow thursday night!

No comments: