Married not buried!

There are few things sexier to me than an accent.

An Australian* accent to be exact.
Today, I found out what makes an Australian accent even sexier - a man, with an Australian accent, babywearing a toddler, and playing with his older child.

*swoon*

Seeing a man involved in play with his kids makes me smile.
Seeing a man involved in play while babywearing a younger child makes my heart go pitter patter.
But a man, involved in play with his kids, while babywearing and talking with an Australian accent, makes me spontaneously ovulate.
Oh dear god it was all I could do not to rip my clothes off and ask him to father my next child! Don't get me wrong, I adore my husband (and am quite done having children, than.you.very.much). But that accent. that babywearing. that interacting with his children. in public. on a weekday. It was almost too much for my poor hormonally charge body to take!




Mmmm, Australian accents.



*to be specific, I rate my favourite accents as Australian, followed by English, Irish, Scottish, South African, French, Italian and Spanish. Please note that while I speak german, like german, it is not that sexy of a language, nor is english spoken by a german. A german accent has it's place though. It is great when you want to please an audience, for example!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

A+. So true. He was hot. My Fallopian tubes are throbbing!