Those were the days

This is a fun picture


I took it last night at the drive in movies. Yes, that's my son. Yes, he's driving my van. Yes, he is out of focus. Yes, I did that on purpose.

Now look again. Look behind the incredibly cute, adorable, handsome lad that i know you wish was in focus. Have a look at the red car beside us. Look closely. Look even more closely. Now blink. And look again.

Do you see it? Do you notice? Do you? keep trying, I'll wait here. I can hum the jeopardy song if you'd like, I can entertain myself.

Do you see it?

*snort* the young lovebirds beside us have put up blankets to "screen" their front seat. lol, i mean really. They got an A+ for subtlety, eh? hahaha! I sat there, watching them put this little cocoon together, and just giggled to myself. Oh to be young. Oh to be in love. Oh to think sex in public was fun.

I did briefly think of popping their cherry...errr...I mean balloon, and letting them in on the secret that they weren't fooling anyone, but I didn't.

I also could have shared with them what pregnancy can do to your ass. But I didn't.

As tempted as I was to share stories involving watermelon size heads, hemorrhoids, blue twinkies, morning sickness...I didn't.

I remember what it felt to be young. I'll let them learn the rest all by themselves.

In the meantime, I'll take pictures of them and post them on the internet. Children, you weren't fooling NOONE!

No comments: