Grand adventures

I don't know about you, but there are certain places that I could visit over and over again without getting tired of them. This is one of them.


It's a gorgeous place, even the drive there is full of grassy fields and old stone farm houses. Lovely to watch fly by as I lean back and rest my weary head (did I mention the two kids yet? weary is an understatement). And seriously, whoever invented 5-point car seats is my hero. Sure it's nice the kids are safe, yada yada, but we all know the real reason parents love car seats. it means that the children.are.contained. WOOT WOOT! No trails of toilet paper in the living room, no clothes pins dumped in the front hall, no milk all over the kitchen floor (none of this from experience...er....right). The children. Are in. One Spot. HEAVEN!! But I digress....

There is the most fantastic scenery nearby, lovely trails, great shops, excellent food, and of course interesting things to take pictures of. And let's face it, taking pictures is the only cheap thing on that list, and as a SAHM with two kids, cheap entertainment is a must!

Take this bridge for example. Unfortunately, it's no longer there, the powers to be got rid of it last summer, but I got a few shots before they tore it down, those cold hearted bastards!


Who cares if it was a safety issue, it was great for photography! I should write a letter, yes, I should. That's what a good canadian would do :p

Or...yeah, let's be frank (or george, or selma, whatever floats your boat), I'm way to lazy to do that. So i'll just blog about my misery at the loss of such a cool photographic...thing.

ok, moving on now (nothing like a short attention span to make you smile), beside the now-no-longer bridge was some old abandoned buildings. they were fun to take pictures of, in a weirdly scary and sad way.

kinda like a ghost town....BOO!! hah, did I get you? no? well, you suck :P






and because I don't want to end on that note (I'm a gemini, I'm all about the dual personality!)

SMILE!
Meet Elliot. If a wee puppy can't wipe the ghost town form your mind, you might need more help than my little blog can provide :D

No comments: