To go, or not to go

That is the question.

I'm about to date myself here. I'm a bit scared, so you'll have to promise me you'l still love me when you find out how old (young) I truly am.

I got an invitation for my high school 10 year reunion

yup.

10 years.

In case the math is deceiving you at the moment, that makes me *almost* 29.

Hey - don't think like that - back when I was in High School, Ontario had a standard 5th year of high school if you were continuing on to University. Dudes, really. Like I would spend more time in High School than absolutely necessary!

Ok. So. the invitation. ugh. To go or not to go.

Thoughts? Experiences? Next post tomorrow I'll expand on my high school experiences...

I was in the band.

I went to band camp.

I was a camp counsellor at band camp.

I played the Baritone and Trombone. No flute, thank god.

I played on the tennis team, soccer team, was on the yearbook committee.

I drank for the big parties, never did drugs or smokes, went to 3 proms with 1 limo and...

I married my high school sweetheart.

I know, i am a conundrum.

But I had some great friends
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to band camp and I played the flute....shhhhhh, don't tell anyone!

Unknown said...

Pssshhh, you're just a young'n! My 10-year reunion was two years ago already. My graduating class was smaller (100) and the reunion was very thrown-together-at-the-last-minute (which meant some disappointing attendance) but I'm glad I went.

And, hey, I played the flute/piccolo for 7 years!