My little Dolphin


april 30 024, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

has a wee problem. Mr. Man, you see, does not like relaxing. Mr. Man does not relax people. Mr. Man jumps. runs. rolls. skips. climbs. He does not relax. Yet his swim instructors seem to think this skill is absolutely necessary for swimming.

Now, seeing as my preferred method of relaxing in the water involves an alcoholic beverage and some form of air filled plastic device, I might not be qualified to be an expert on relaxing in water. But really. A three year old, relax, in water, when there are toys nearby? I think not.

Of course, you could also ask my son to take a picture.

See the little girl beside him? See her pretending to take a picture of the instructor? And then do you see Mr. Man, eyes squished shut, hands over his face? Well friends, he too is pretending to take a picture of the instructor. A la Mr. Man. I'm guessing the instructor's idea to get them to see, and understand, how she wants them to float was lost of my boy. Yup, I guess so.

But hey, he's three. And he's cute.


He could get away with murder.

No comments: