29 and holding

Saturday was my 29th birthday. My first 29th birthday. You see, I've been doing a whole heck of a lot of thinking lately, and I've decided something simple. My twenties have been good to me - I graduated University, got married, had 2 babies, bought a house...yup, twenties have been good! Twenties have been so good I decided I just won't leave.

So next year, on May 23rd, feel free to wish me Happy Anniversary.

This lady ain't going anywhere near 30.

I've got to wonder though...Do I get chocolate cake for my "Anniversary" parties? And presents? I sure hope so. And no diaper duty. And breakfast in bed. Because all of that this year was rockin'. My husband did well.

1 comment:

The Okie Frau said...

Happy belated birthday!

I'm about the hit the 3rd anniversary of my 29th. But you know, I'm about ready to acknowledge my 30's. So far, I like them better than my 20s. Go figure, huh?