It's spring, it's spring!!!

There is life in them thar plants! And green in them thar grasses! YAY! Colour! Smells! textures!!

I'm a good canadian girl people, I promise. I do winter, I actually *like* winter. I skate, I cross-country ski, i build snowmen. I especially like the hot chocolate and chili parts as well.

But dudes...SPRING!! It has sprung!!







It's time to kick off the winter boots and frolick outside, have some green grass tickle fests, break out the soccer balls and bust out the golf clubs.

I'm so happy.

And while I'm happily snapping away picture, I turn around and find these crazy two, doing....


wait, what the hell? What ARE they doing? It's a man thing, isn't it? This whole open mouth thing? No self-respecting woman would do that, right?

Smile and nod damn you, smile and nod.

Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, is this your backyard??? The green grass is amazing and I love the white chairs!