It's catching, you'd better run far far away


may 4 152, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

And it's not the Swine flu either people. Errr, sorry, I mean the hiney flu. You know, H1N1? yeah, not that.

It's the baby bug.

And Miss A totally caught her Uncle and his significant other hook, line and sinker. I mean, *I* know she's adorable and wonderful and everything that is perfect in a baby, But now they know it too. And she loves them for it, because really, who doesn't love being loved?

Miss A's Uncle, My brother-in-law, is a cool guy to begin with. I've know him since he was knee high to a grasshopper, so it's been very cool to watch him grow up. And grow he did. Dude is now a pro hockey player way on over in Germany, which is sad since my kids don't get to see him often. Practically never. But it's happy because he's doing something he loves, and gets paid....well....rather well for doing it. AND because he doesn't even know of my little blog, and I have no intention of EVER telling anyone I know IRL about this beauty, I can nickname him anything I want. So I will. Bombshell best friend likes to refer to him as hot uncle S, so that's what he'll be. Not that *I* think he's hot, because dudes, he's my little brother-in-law. I knew him pre-puberty. But, yeah, he's Hot Uncle S.

But I digress. This is about Hot Uncle S (he is hot though, eh? I just didn't say that). No, it's about the baby bug that has infected Hot Uncle Simon and his significant other, who doesn't have a nickname yet, sorry. She's a pretty awesome person too, but i'm still getting to know her as she's been in Germany with H.U.S (did you get that?) since they started dating 9 months ago. But so far? Two thumbs up. She's cool. And she plays with my kids, and genuinely loves them, which means she's very cool. Maybe she should be the cool maybe-auntie (CMA). that's a fun name, eh?

ok, I digress again...lol

They were smitten.
HUS couldn't get enough of Miss A's cheeks. CMA couldn't get enough of the cuddling sweet smelly soft baby. And Miss A couldn't get enough of them. She was feeling under the weather, so everyone was happy with the snuggle time. She snuggled, she giggled, she held on tight. Basically she made is to they had no choice but to fall hopelessly in love with her, and the idea of babies in general. It's the baby bug curse in all it's glory. There is just something about holding a warm soft cuddly baby that makes you spontaneously ovulate.

And for the record, I am not to be held responsible if these two procreate any time soon. The blame for that lies squarely on Miss A's pink-clad shoulders.

I'm so sorry Hot Uncle S and Cool Maybe Auntie. But I do so look forward to cuddling your babies! Just please have them in this country, k? thanks.

No comments: