How I do breakfast sandwiches.

I like wearing my pajamas. I like it alot.

A real lot.

The problem with that is I also love the Coffee shop phenomena know as breakfast sandwiches. Oh yum, oh super super yum.

But being a pj lover makes getting my own breakfast sandwiches difficult, seeing as how I'm the new girl on the block and don't want my neighbors to *know* I'm a pj wearing SAHM. Just because the mail man, appliance repair man, tile guy, garbage man, gas guy and Newspaper girl know, doesn't mean it's ok that my neighbors know, ya know? Good, I'm glad you followed the logic on that one. It's simple, I swear.

So where does that leave little old me? PJ clad but with nary a sammie in sight. It's sad.

So I fixed it.

HOBOY did I fix it, yum!

See, i discovered this lone, sorely neglected roll of pillsbury crescent rolls (yum).

And then I found some cheese. And leftover blackforest ham.

And a light bulb went off.


yup, i did that. And they were goooood.



But I didn't stop there.

And if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you. Shhhh, this is between you and me, k? ok.

I made chocolate ones too


It was only logical that I sprinkle some sugar on the chocolate ones, you know, so I could tell them apart when I go to put the leftovers away (haha, leftovers, I so funny)



DEAR LORD were they good. oh man, the melted cheese, the hot ham, the light and fluffy and buttery goodness of the bun....
yeah. YUM.



hey, it's not a Julia Child's recipe. But dammit, it's good.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ooh, the chocolate ones are pure genius!!! I'm going to have to try that.

Anonymous said...

OMG YUMMY!!!