So I sayz to it cheese, "Fuhgeddaboutit!"


may 9 016, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

Some days, I don't cook lunch.

*gasp* *shudder* *faint*

I know, I know, I should go to the box and feel shame.

Some days we've been out all morning running errands, and some mornings we've been inside in our pajamas the whole time. And yet other mornings...wait, is there another kind of morning?
Well, regardless, somedays I just can't bring myself to cook. So we make smorgasborgs.

I love me some smorgasborgs.

A smorgasborg is pretty much whatever you want it to be. In this case, it was some veggie chips, cheese, olives, grapes, pickles and yogurt. Sight unseen was the hard boiled egg, but that never lasts long on a plate! I try to hit as many food groups as time, and my fridge, will allow. And it takes all of 5 seconds, which could be argued as being an even better quality as nutritionally equipped some days.

Try it. You'll love it.

No comments: