Crying a bit inside

And....maybe a bit on the outside too.

The chaos that surrounds me is just too much. I.can't.do.anything. I'm stubbing toes on boxes, scrapping my skins on bins, losing pens, tape, books, my sanity amongst the piles.
Dude, this suuucks.


And my kitchen? Do not even get me started on my kitchen. It's not a kitchen, it's the crater from some alien bomb. A bomb set to destroy the human race...by making it unable to cook. Clever bastards


Who's bright idea was it to move anyways, huh?! Who's bright idea was it to have SO MUCH STUFF?!



And if all that was not enough to make me cry on this horrible Monday morning...

This is what is outside my window



Think the three year old can make breakfast for himself and his little sister while I curl into the fetal position under my duvet?

No comments: