*blows the dust off*

hellllllllllllllllo world wide web! I"m back!! I'm...wait, anybody here? jeez, i go and move and you all abandon me, what's up with that?! I am so not feeling the love when I have 0 emails. ZERO people. That's a bad number. That's a...huh, is zero a number? It's really nothing, so can nothing have a number? I dunno. thoughts? Feelings? Attitudes? ANYTHING?

If there is anyone out there still reading, we're here, at the new house! Move went off as smoothly as a week long move with 2 young children really can. We are settling in...and still driving back and forth to pick up yet move shit. We have TOO MUCH STUFF. It's official.
oh, and to add to the fun, I spent our first night and day in our new house puking my guts out. FUN! And now today the kids are both pukey. FUN! I'm worried for my new carpets.

well, not sure what else to say. I have about 6,0987,0897 pictures to download off my camera (ok, maybe just 678, but that's gonna take foreva!) but am just too lazy right now to do it. But I will. soon. Because I don't have much room left on my memory card! ha ha, ho ho. yeah.

Tell me you missed me. Tell me dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you dammit.

:)