"They" say...


June 13 129, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

Who "they" are is still a mystery to me, but "they" might have this one right.

People look like their dogs.

I am now very confident in this assessment. (haha, I wrote out ass). You see, this past saturday I had the honour, nay the priviledge (name that movie!) to be one of the hordes that attended Toronto's "Woofstock".

Are you done laughing yet?

How about now?

Ok, good.

Woofstock was actually really cool. Even given the fact that we, I, do not own a dog. But my big brother does, and he came with us, so we had dogs by proxy. Except when I attempted to get him to change Miss A's diaper citing the proxy argument he shot me down, so it might not stand up in court. He's an almost dr you know.

But I digress.

There were dogs. Dogs as far as the eye could see.


Much to my amusement, the hubs and I soon started a "find it's owner" game where we matched the crazy ass owners with their dogs.

I know, we're cool.

This dude up there? Yeah, BINGO!!

Check out this guy.
He's got the sappy "love me or I'll DIE!" golden retriever face down nicely, eh?


This dude...well, he was just plain scary. And his dog could lick my sunglasses clean, so to say he was a bit intimidating was putting it lightly. They went together well


Which brings us to these beauties.

Cute, aren't they?

Hairy, aren't they?

Red, aren't they?

who on earth could these hairy red furballs belong to?

3 guesses, and the first two don't count.



If you guess my big brother, you are RIGHT!!! Cute, hairy and red...Just a bit of resemblance, no?

If you guess someone else, dude, you suck.

No comments: