Feels like home!


may 10 021, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

The hubs and I have been spending practically every minute we're not sleeping, eating, wiping butts, fetching sippy cups, tucking in blankets, stacking blocks, making choo-choo sounds and folding laundry on house projects. So, practically none. D'oh. But we're trying! We did succeed in putting up hanging baskets, which I just adore!! Doesn't the purple just to sign to your heart?

No?

oh. Well, you are just a freak then, because that purple should sign to everyone's heart. It's pretty. It's beautiful. That one plant is doing veyr well.

Now it's brother, on the other post not in view, isn't doing so well. It's not protected by the garage, which means it gets a.lot. of wind. And it's not happy. So while this one makes me happy, it's poor brother makes me sad. It's a rough life.

Moving on...this weekend we are going to tackle - raised flower beds in the back and front!! Pictures will be taken, I promise.

No comments: