I am no longer a loser...or would that be anti-establishment

I signed up for itunes.

Yes, I did it, I gave in. I now pay for my music. I gladly join the masses of teenie boppers and geriatrics worldwide that buy music online.

*sigh*

When did I get this old?

Since I already opened myself up to countless hours of teasing, ribbing, sassing and outright hate mail, I may as well strip naked and show you...

my play list, you dirty birds.

Prepare to laugh your ass off and feel far, far superior to me. It's ok, I allow it.

I kissed a girl - katy perry
Boom Boom Pow - Black eye peas
I know you want me - Pitbull
Disturbia - Rhianna
Single ladies - Beyonce
Naughty girl - Beyonce
Amazing - Janelle (for my daughter's Slide show)
Circus - Britney Spears
Give me more - Britney Spears
Bill Withers – Ain’t no sunshine
Katrina and the waves – walking on sunshine
Elizabeth Mitchell – you are my sunshine
Lenard Skynard – Sweet home Alabama
The temptations – my girl
Jet – are you gonna be my girl
Ray Orbison – Pretty Woman
ColdPlay – Fix you


I"m going to go curl up in bed in shame. While listening to my rockin' new playlist. And then tomorrow, when I'm working out to my new playlist, I shall laugh. And maybe cry a little, cause working out sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you think that's embarrassing?! At least it's all current stuff. I was expecting power ballads and hair bands from the '80's at least! :p