Dog Psychiatrist?


June 13 133, originally uploaded by red_canuck.

I have no doubt there is such a thing. I know dog people. You all are a crazy bunch of mofo's, did you know that? Cause ya'ar. You crazy nutbars. C-razy with a capital C. Back away slowly and show no fear kinda crazies. Oh yes you are and YOU KNOW IT. Which is why I have no doubt there are Dog Psychiatrists. The rest of you "norms" (aka not dog obsessed people) aren't surprised either, eh? haha, didn't think so.

You know what else might not surprise you? That I had a long and in depth conversation with this beauty's "parents" *cough cough owner cough cough*. We talked about how the poor guy has some issues. He has some Identity issues. You see, people... mean, ignorant non-dog people...think he's a Mixed breed Dalmatian.

*gasp*
*choke*
*sputter*
*wheeze*

I know, *I* might need a psychiatrist now too.

Orrrr not.

Yup, poor guy just cannot shake that "D" label. How horrible life must be to always be thought of as inferior, not what you truly are. The shame, the confusion. Makes you want to cry.

orrrr not.

But still. He's pretty damn gorgeous, even if he's not even a fraction Dalmatian!

Har har, i kid I kid.

You're the dog buddy, YOU da dog. You big ol' Great Dane you

No comments: