About moi

I'm a 29 year old stay-at-home mom of a beautiful baby girl, a rough and tumble little boy, a wife and an university graduate with a degree in Political Science. I've been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who is allergic to putting his laundry in the the laundry bins, mothering my kids since march '06 who create more laundry than I thought humanly possible, and have 2 adorable cats who drive us up the wall by peeing on our laundry. I also have a bit of a laundry obsession :p
I had a beautiful wedding, wonderful birth experiences and somehow managed complete my degree while pregnant and with a toddler! I've surprised myself with the extent of my crunchy granola parenting style - We cloth diaper, co-slept, babywear and breastfeed!

I am an avid writer of mindless dribble and a photographer of everyday useless things, including but not inclusive to my kids, my pregnancies, my boobs, my cats, my husband, and my friends. I sometimes (ok, usually) forget to spell check. I use silly fake smilies because i like them :D I am a procrastinator to the 11th hour. I like to stay up late and sleep in. I like politics, and debating. I'm a capitalist communist, environmentalist anti-NGO-ist, feminist anti-feminist, SAHW sans domestic prowress, liberal right winder and National Unity Seperationalist. I am also short sighted, a loud laugher, a bad dresser, a proud canadian and a cheeky Redhead. Try and figure that out.


Welcome to my blog! Stay tuned for more

~red

No comments: