Cast of Characters

Before I venture too far into this blogging bid-nass, I best summarize the varied important people in my life who...
whom? who knows! Whom know? AH!! stop me now!...
*who* will be mentioned...frequently...unapologetically...irresponsibly...in my posts :D

My husband, father of my children, love of my life, bringer of the bacon, creator of copious amounts of laundry, hereafter known as "The Dude".

My son, the fruit of my loins, my first born, the light of my life, the only one allowed to pee on me without punishment, the destroyer of my house...is "Mr. Man", "the kidlet" and/or "Monster Man". Name subject to change depending on current mood and activity. His mood and activity...or maybe mine too!

My in-utero second child, most likely a girl (so says the ultrasound tech), the kicker of my ribs, stretcher of my belly button, squisher of my bladder, soon to be voyager through my cervic, is hereby known as "Bebe Buddha".... Cause I can!
*edit*
She's a girl!!! or rather, "It's a baby!" if you want to know my exact reaction to her birth! lol, knock me over with a feather, I thought it was indigestion. ha, no. Ok, i tease.
Ms. A, Crazy Lady, girlfriend, Miss thang joined the family back in April, making her an Aries so-help-me. We'll see how her Aries and my Gemini keep the peace when she's a teenager!

My cats, the eaters of stinky food, the pee-ers in the laundry, the claw-ers of my furniture, are "the boys". Individually, as there are two of them, are called ghost cat and puddin' face. Yes, I'm sure he is embarrassed by the title. No, I don't care :D

All others to be added, and named, at my leisure.



Leisure...right, cause I have a lot of THAT!


~red